The Fitek invoice management system facilitates the trouble-free management of invoices from a variety of channels – on paper, pdf and e-invoices. Paper invoices are scanned and digitised; pdf invoices are digitised.
Operations – the verification, coordination, approval and posting of invoices – can be either partially or fully automated on the basis of various parameters. The invoices approved in the invoice management system, together with all the invoicing and cost distribution information, are added to the customer’s accounting system or accounting software (ERP). This will help prevent additional manual labour and potential data errors.
Our web-based solution allows clients to successfully manage the costs and procedural processes and make them transparent. Data is maintained in an online archive where they are fast and easy to find. The data are securely protected.
Why use Fitek’s purchase invoice solutions?
- Savings of up to 5 times!* The time and cost for entering invoices will reduce thanks to a decrease in manual labour.
- Data quality will increase – there will be fewer errors in the system.
- Speed. The process of handling invoices will accelerate by multiple times.
- Systematic archiving of invoices. Finding data is faster and storing them is easier.
- Transparency. The status of invoices can be traced at any time and from anywhere.
- Completion of periods is much faster.
- Convenience. Invoices can be processed anywhere on various devices that have internet access.
- Easy and fast deployment – there is no need to invest time and money in the system.
*Bruno Koch. On the basis of the Billentis 2015 survey